ENDRESS GROUP ROMANIA, as author, owner, administrator of www.zenessis.ro, respects the privacy and security of the processing of personal data of each person visiting this site for information or other operations.
In accordance with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy, ENDRESS GROUP ROMANIA is obliged to manage safely and only for the purposes specified below, the personal data you provide us about yourself, a member of your family or another person.
ENDRESS GROUP ROMANIA is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of personal data provided by you through www.zenessis.ro.
According to the provisions of Law No 677/2001, registered persons, as data subjects, have the following rights:
- dreptul la informare (art.12)
- dreptul de acces la date cu caracter personal (art.13);
- dreptul de intervenţie asupra datelor cu caracter personal (art.14);
- dreptul de opoziţie (art.15);
- dreptul de a nu fi supus unei decizii individuale (art.17);
- dreptul de a se adresa justiţiei (art.18).
Any information provided by you will be deemed and will represent your express consent for your personal data to be used by ENDRESS GROUP ROMANIA in accordance with the purposes mentioned below.
If you do not want your data to be collected, please do not provide it to us.
Purpose of data collection
When you provide us with personal data, ENDRESS GROUP ROMANIA may use it for the following stated purposes, unless otherwise specified:
- pentru a ne asigura că pagina de web este relevantă pentru nevoile dumneavoastră;
- pentru a vă confirma serviciile pe care le-aţi achiziţionat în sistem on-line şi a vă furniza informaţii suplimentare cu privire la aceste servicii (program de operare etc);
- transmiterii de oferte, mesaje publicitare şi de marketing;
- informaţii despre promoţii prin poşta şi telefon, SMS, sau alte mijloace de comunicare cu privire la produsele ENDRESS GROUP ROMANIA sau ale firmelor partenere;
ENDRESS GROUP ROMANIA may disclose personal data to third parties if required to do so by law or in cases of good faith where such actions are necessary to comply with legal provisions; protect and defend the property rights of ENDRESS GROUP ROMANIA and www.zenessis.ro; act in emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of employees, users of products or services.
Use of statistical and anonymised data
ENDRESS GROUP ROMÂNIA. may use statistical data or anonymous data resulting from processing for the following purposes:
- realizării de rapoarte / analize;
- realizării de informari în scopuri proprii;
- publication, promotion, offering of services offered by ENDRESS GROUP ROMANIA
Cookies (terminology includes “Internet cookie”, “browser cookie”, “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie” ) are files or information that may be stored on your computer or mobile devices with Internet access (smartphone or tablet) when you access the Internet. ul. The cookie is installed by a request issued by a web-server to a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome) and cannot access information on the user’s computer/mobile device. Please note that this technology does not contain software, viruses or spyware.
How can I control or delete cookies?
Most Internet browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. You can change your settings to block cookies or to be notified when cookies are sent to your computer or mobile device (smartphone, tablet).
ÎIf you cancel the cookies we use, you will no longer receive personalized information when you visit the Site www.zenessis.ro
If you use multiple devices to view and access the Site (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is set to match your cookie preferences.